Monday, January 18, 2010

Further Collecting

Well, I've been tooling through things and digging around which led me to a few more things to add to or better define our existing collections. I visited an antique thrift store downtown and have selected a handful of very interesting postcards. Some are very interesting to read. I've also found a couple Hess Trucks, a few Pez, and depression glass (which is a glass that was cheaply made during the Great Depression, and the collection I have access to was make with Uranium allowing it to glow a florescent green under a black light.)

So from this point we will be discussing more about each of these collections and dwindle it all down to one collection...that will be hard.

1 comment:

  1. Woo, interesting stuff Catie! I was able to get my hands on a few more small hand-puzzles over the weekend. But yes, a final decision for our collection is going to be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete