Friday, April 9, 2010

"Coding be damned..."

After an intensive few days of production in Flash and Dreamweaver, we've more or less gotten caught up to where we planned to be at this point in our schedule. Coding issues are in no short supply as we examine how to move forward with the multiple layers of interactivity we want for the site. At the same time, I feel the need to experiment with some additional animations, if only to present the experience more elegantly.

I'll be meeting with Jeff on Wednesday, at which point I'll address what issues I'm not able to solve on my own before then. That we've managed to crank out a stable working model of the site is significant. Additional work is surely needed, but I at least feel comfortable shifting my focus to other assignments for the bulk of the weekend.

On the merch end of things, we've received a few shipping notices already, although my fear is that the majority of the items will arrive at my home Tuesday afternoon (a day late for the scheduled presentation). To hedge against this, my plan is to mock up some shirts and other items over the weekend through other means, to at least present something tangible for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment