Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Finishing Touches

Its looking good! Mike's been working hard on the collection page to show all of the features we are hoping to show at the Junior Show. Currently, I'm working on getting the Contact Us fields to work, the Log In, and the personality profiles. I'm having a bit of an issue trying to get the input text to clear once you've hit the submit button. I might have to contact Jeff for that one.

Mike added marks to show which bullets are which as a quick glance option. Making multiples carinas just wasn't going to work for us since some of them had as little as ONE in that particular category. Mike is hoping to do something with the Forums pages. I really don't think we need to get to crazy with it, just show how the page will function through user clicks.

I personally am very grateful that Mike is very Flash savvy since I'm somewhat limited, but I'm doing my best. I screwed up my own copy of the file at one point, codewise, and had to get Mike to resave a new copy of a file for me, so now we have a great deal of files that all have different progress stages, Mike's copy being the grand master. So hopefully nothing bad happens with that file!

We are a little worried that all of our merchandise won't be here ontime. I'm going to see what I can do about tracking it and seeing where it is at or hopefully when it will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment