Friday, April 30, 2010

Great Success

This will be my final entry for this blog. After another night-long grind, I turned in all of our materials this morning. Piecing the last few parts of the Flash site together was a challenge, but all in all I ended up getting slightly more done with it than I had expected. The store functions like the collection, with "profiles" for each piece of merchandise, and the forums have rudimentary interactivity.

After the review Catie and I received yesterday I suppose we should both be proud of our work. At present I simply feel exhausted, although I am grateful that we succeeded in what we set out to do.

The Junior show went excellently, and I enjoyed showcasing our work. Hopefully the final materials we prepared will be enough to elevate both our grades.

The site is now live, and can be accessed here. It's been a fun an interesting project as well as a learning experience, although at present I'm very happy to say it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment